The BIG GIG is our Annual Fundraising Event.
It’s on at The General Store Mt Hotham on the 11th of August 2018, starting at 8pm. We’d like to thank all the organisations listed below for their generous donations! The items below will be being Auctioned from 8pm. Items up for Auction will be available for 2 hours before the event at the General. Following the Auction, a live band will be performing downstairs.
PRIZES DONATED FOR AUCTION
Audi / Zagame are delighted to offer the below items for your upcoming event, valued at $1,500.
- A Weekend Drive Experience. Enjoy two days behind the wheel of an Audi, offering a true feel for a luxury drive.
- Lunch for two at the Port Phillip Estate Cellar Door Kitchen, on the Mornington Peninsula, VIC
Suunto has generously donated a Spartan Sports Baro watch.
Best altitude ready watch with storm sensor and ski and snowboarding functions among a whole host of other things.
- Colour: Amber
- Value: $799
BRIGHT FLIGHT located in Bright is supporting the Volunteer Ski Patrol Fundraiser 2018 by donating a voucher for the following:
- Paragliding Tandem Flight
- Flight Type: Thermic – 30 minutes
- Value: $250
Expires 26/7/2019 – Contact Bright Flight for conditions.
Arc’teryx has generously donated a Cerium LT Men’s Ski Jacket.
Lightweight, versatile down jacket delivers exceptional warmth for its weight. Down Series: Down insulated garments | LT: Lightweight.
- Size: Mens L
- Value: $580
Rossignol have kindly donated the following items for auction at The 2018 BIG GIG Fundraiser for Volunteer Ski Patrol.
- Pursuit S Helmet – Colour: Black Blaze L
- Hero Athlete bag
- Rossignol dual transport bag
ARRABRI SKI CLUB is supporting the Volunteer Ski Patrol Fundraiser 2018 by donating a MIDWEEK 5 night stay Family room Accommodation for 2 adults and 2 to 3 children with own ensuite including breakfast.
NOT redeemable in winter high season.
- Snow spring season September 2018 or
- Low winter season in June 2019
Snow Monkey in Davenport Village Mt Hotham are kindly donating the following items going up for auction:
- UGG leather beer Coozie – value $25
- XTM Ladies insulated ski jacket Size: 14 -Valued at $199.99
- One pair of Icelantic Nomad 95 -161cm handmade in Denver, Colorado (retail price $1099 (skis only).
- Also 10 Snow Monkey neck tubes as giveaways on the night!
SCEG (Ski Club East Gippsland) are supporting the Volunteer Ski Patrol Fundraiser event for 2018 by donating the following accommodation offer:
- Room for 2- double or twin, 2 nights (consecutively)
- Offer expires at end of winter season 2019
- Offer is for winter accommodation only
- Includes all linen, 2 meals (cooked breakfast and 2 course evening dinner)
Email the booking officer at email@example.com
Subject to room availability
- Value: $640.00
ACTIVE FLIGHT are located in Wandiligong and is supporting the Volunteer Ski Patrol Fundraiser event for 2018.
Their professional instructors are led by seven times Australian Champion, Fred Gungl. Contact Fred to book your flight. Mobile: 0428 854 455
- 1 Tandem Flight with Video Valued @ $205
- Conditions: not redeemable on school & public holidays.
- Voucher valid till May 2019
TIROL SPORTS are kindly donating the following items in support of the Volunteer Ski Patrol BIG GIG Fundraiser. Located on Level 1 next to reception at The Arlberg. Open 8.00 am till 6.00pm daily through the season.
- 1 pair of all-mountain women’s Rossignol Temptation 80 Skis including bindings.Valued at $800 – Length: 160cm
- 5 Wax & Edge Vouchers valued at $40 will be available on the night as well.
The Arlberg Mt Hotham is kindly supporting the Volunteer Ski Patrol by donating the following item for collection, using the donated voucher.
Please collect at the Arlberg reception Arlberg after the auction:
- A voucher for a case of Craft Beer valued at $120
Auski in Melbourne have generously donated:
- 1 Phenix men’s après jacket, size XL, $299.99
- 1 Phenix ladies’ skivvy, size 8, $179.99
- 1 Phenix beanie, $64.99
* NO exchange available on these items.
Stones Throw Restaurant in Hotel High Plains located in Dinner Plain, has generously donated:
- $200 voucher for dinner & drinks
SnowPix and Jennifer Books are combining a donation of an original enlarged photograph framed and mounted.
Photography by JENNIFER BOOKS,
Volunteer Ski Patroller Mt Hotham
- Detail of ‘Murray Valley Ski Club’
- RESERVE PRICE: $200
Zirky’s at Hotham is generrously donating the following items in support for Volunteer Ski Patrol Fundraiser Auction:
- Dinner voucher for 2 (food only) expires 15th September 2018
- Wax & Edge voucher exp 15th September 2018
Blizzard Brew Company is supporting the Voluteer Ski Patrol Fundraiser 2018
They are located at Dinner Plain and open all year round.
- A carton of Powder Pale Ale. Valued at $97.50
Element Restaurant at Dinner Plain has kindly donated a voucher to support the Volunteer Ski Patrol Fundraiser.
- Element Restaurant voucher valued at $160
Miss Mary’s Hotham (Dr Mauve Bright) have kindly donated the following in support of The Volunteer Ski Patrol Fundraiser 2018:
- One hour “Cocktail class” for 4 people
You can create, learn and taste some cocktails handcrafted by yourself!
- Valued at $200
Vouchers are redeemable at either Miss Mary’s Hotham or Dr Mauve Bar & Lounge in Bright
Valid to 31/12/2018
Not redeemable Saturday peak periods
SnowStuffPark are kindly donating the following items for auction:
- 3 pairs of Yak Trax Diamond Boot Grips, size: M, L, & XL.
SnowStuffPark launched at Mount Hotham, Victoria, Australia in 2012 and in 2018 we now have two permanent parks at Mt Hotham & Falls Creek and also a Pop-Up Park at Dinner Plain for specific winter events! SnowStuffPark is a unique environment where you can have a fantastic Snow Play Experience!
Mountain Kitchen located at Dinner Plain
have kindly donated a lunch voucher for two.
Valued at $50 Valid till end of Year 2018
Located in the centre of Dinner Plain in the Alpine high plains, open all year round.
- Dinner Plain Hotel has generously donated a dinner voucher for two to the value of $100.
OPEN 7 DAYS THROUGHOUT WINTER
MONDAY – SUNDAY OPEN 11AM TILL LATE
Hoy’s Skis have kindly donated the following items for auction:
- Lange Back Pack with integrated stool. Valued at $149.
- World Cup Technician gear & boot backpack with attached folding seat. Made with rugged 600D Polyester with carrying handle with 3 external gear pockets.
Onsen at Dinner Plain is kindly supporting the Volunteer Ski Patrol by donating the following:
- A two-day spa pass
- Valued at $90
Located on Big Muster Dr, Dinner Plain VIC 3898 Opening hours: Winter Season 2018
10:00am – 7:00pm, 7 days a week
(Reduced hours from Monday the 3rd of September)
BASE N EDGE are donating the following item for the BIG GIG Volunteer Ski Patrol Fundraiser event:
- Full Tune value $85 (no expiry)
Hangman’s Drop Ski Club have kindly donated a weekends accommodation.
- Voucher entitles winning bidder to TWO nights for TWO people in a double room (Value $400 at 2019 guest rates)
- Valid for 2019 Ski Season or 2019/2020 Summer period*
All Bookings are to be made with the Booking Officer – Andrew Rundle – Phone: 0411 015 368
Island Surfboards have kindly donated two surfing lessons. Learn to surf at Smiths Beach, Phillip Island, in some of the most beginner friendly waves in Victoria with one of the most established Surf Schools in the country. Lessons from first-time beginner to experienced surfers are catered for, a group, private, school and corporate rates available.
- Two Vouchers for lessons.
- Value: $70 each
Fiona Kennedy Art Studio has kindly donated a framed print.
- Limited edition print.
- Size: 1.5x1.8 metres.
- Reserve: $725
A voucher for Private 1.5 hour yoga class for up to 10 people. Mats will be provided.
I’ll come to you on the mountain or near vicinity. Great for a group at your Lodge or apartment. Please arrange for time and place of your convenience. VALID till SEPT 2019.
Valued at $200
Gianna has been teaching Yin Yoga, Hatha Yoga, and Sivananda Yoga, with my own unique touch since studying in Kerala, India in 2010
We look forward to seeing you at the General Store Mt Hotham on the AUCTION NIGHT of 11th August at 8pm 2018.